1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of the data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
OAHC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We are the only ones who have the ability to collect information that you voluntarily provide.
OAHC does not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data) on this website.
HOW OAHC WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OAHC can use any and all Personal Information you provide to contact or solicit you. Furthermore, OAHC reserves the right to use aspects of your information to generate user demographics, administer computer systems, and troubleshoot website issues.
OAHC does not seek to solicit any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials or other information. Therefore, OAHC will not consider any information that you communicate or submit to be confidential or proprietary, even though you may label it as such. This includes, but is not limited to, feedback, data, questions, comments, service ideas, applications or suggestions. All such correspondence and submissions will become OAHC property.
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED
OAHC will not sell, rent or exchange your personal identifying information to unaffiliated third parties. However, OAHC may share such information with related and/or unrelated third parties as the law requires.
VIEWING YOUR DATA
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website.
* See what data we have about you; if any.
* Change/Correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
CONTACT AND COPYRIGHT
OPEN ARMS HEALTH CARE, LLC
805 Fourth Avenue
Coraopolis, Pa 15108